BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Untamed Friendships!


Hi Folks! This is a confessional post. So, incase you don't know me personally, there are probable chances of your getting bugged..


The fragility and unpredictability of friendships in the recent times takes its toll on me every now and then. I have had friends going through such rough times, succumbing to their after-effects effortlessly..

But now probably, its my turn to go through the same vicious circle of dwindling relationships!

Its always good to have friends but its even better to have 'good' friends. Contrary to my earlier notions, that there's always enough room for improvement during the friendship span, I now strongly detest and discard this myth!

People are bound to remain the same irrespective of the amount of love, care and affection that you shower on them. They are destined to show their true traits somewhere down the lane. And you just can't evade this reality. I have been lucky enough to have come across such people, this early in my life. Though I ended up learning this reality the hard way!

Its difficult in fact, its tormenting in the beginning to see some treasured relationships falling apart so easily. Its heartbreaking to realise that the good times spent together would never be created again nor would be the memories, that would continue to haunt your bereaved soul for days, months and years to come.

Yet, I wonder why I feel so relieved and rescued when I think about those memories, yes plain "memories"...I cann't tag them as 'unforgettables'! Rather some years down the lane, I would love to erase them from the spectrum of my memory , and would hate to relive them ever.

Dedicated to my life and friends in MCM!
My special thanks to all those people who made me tougher!
Trust me,your harassment brought the 'best' out of me!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

kya hua kiddo .. cheer up swt hrt ... main hoon na !! forever with you :)

Mohita Saxena said...

Awww..!!
Thanks Prats!

Nothing much..Just an emotional outburst!
Don't worry. I'm over it!

Love you loads!
And hey, I mean it from the bottom of my heart!

Sneha Shrivastava said...

"Trust me,your harassment brought the 'best' out of me!"
Its inspiring to see somebody being able to dump a negative relationship. I can only imagine how much courage does this need and i salute you for this.

And I believe that we gain an experience from whatever we face in life good or bad.

So we are the 'WINNERS':-)


Hugs >:d<

LIFE: A Collection Of Beautiful Memories! said...

hey kiddo!

part of life babie....and i always tell u that u are emotionally much stronger...

lifes best lessons are learnt thru PAIN babie... we must be hurt..so as to grow...we must loose so as to know the real meaning of success...

so be thankful to those who made u learn...

loads f love care and affection..
keep smiling even if it makes ur face muscle pain!

:):)

Pallav said...

Though i knw i cant comment on this
but wud like to say.. its part of life..
actually it is better to say phase of life.. it will soon pass.
may god bless u.

Pallav

Mohita Saxena said...

@Sneha

Yay! That's the spirit!
Yeah,that's what life is all about,dearie:)

Mohita Saxena said...

@Megha

Your words create magic!
And I am truly blessed to have you around!

Mohita Saxena said...

@Pallav

Thank you so much for visiting my blog time and again..
And hey, I do pay heed to your advice and suggestions.
Keep pouring them:)

Ubaid said...

nice post...

and nice blog

Mohita Saxena said...

@Ubaid

Thanks!
But trust me, yours is much better than mine!

Hasan Zia said...

Awesome!~!
if u can then check my blog to,i need valuable comments.