BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Idyllic Ruminations !


It has been a hectic weekend! Yeah, Weeke-n-d!

Yes, even more hectic and troublesome than the rest of the week..
Truly speaking,I hated this week..I really did! It almost deprived me of my usual vitality and vigour, happiness and wittyness. In short, it deprived me of my TRUE self!

Frequent pangs of guilt, mistrust and dwindling self confidence finally took their toll on my health. Not to mention, the scorching heat of the summers that almost ruined my mood every single day. I just hope that it rains some time soon. I really do!

May be, the climate was in sync with my mood this very week. Undecided and tumultous, dejected and fickle-minded..I don't really know what actually made me feel so low but whatever it was, it definitely RUINED everything- my mood, my health, my professional efficiency, my reading habits and so on and so forth! I am in no mood of experiencing it in the near future!

But yes,it did teach me something valuable in the end. I learnt how important it is to have faith in one's principles and priorities. No matter what the rest of the world feels, one must never give up on one's virtues and choices. I also realised one more subtle truth of life. I realised that it is good to vocalise one's honest thoughts about others' once in a while..In fact, more than that, one must make conscious efforts to peep into the minds and hearts of others' and dig out some relevant information pertaining to one's self!

No harm in getting some cruel jolts, in the very first brush with reality.
Remember, its better LATE than Never!

Having said that, I wouldn't mind confessing that it was tough, immensely tough!
I hated it, every bit of it. And it did waver my self confidence to some extent in the incipient stages. Though it wasn't late when I realised that it's no point getting immersed in retrospection just because some Tom, Dick or Harry found my nature objectionable!
As if, I care!
In fact why should I?, when I know that I wasn't even wrong completely and yet had to bear the brunt of all those misinterpretations!

Any ways, I am happy that I am out of it now!
Though it was a journey worth remembering. A journey from despair to hope, from dejection to reassurance. Somewhere down the lane, it did help me fall in love with myself all over again:)

6 comments:

LIFE: A Collection Of Beautiful Memories! said...

as i said earlier babie....
remember we all stumble..and people and circumstances do make us fall....but nothing is final and falling is never fatal...its courage to continue that counts!

:) :)
keep up the good spirit and temperament!
there are people holding on to u!

loads of love
Megha!

Anonymous said...

it was really a worthy read .. u made me think of myself and remember that Hope never leaves us until we want .. Stay happy and smile :)

Unknown said...

the good thing is that the weekend you had,is gone :)

Have a great weak now.. I am hoping for some rain too

life is short...so njy it... said...

thank god...u r finally out f dis tym...all ma bestst wisher fr u frevr...nd trust me u r vry spcl fr sum people nd dey really love u d way u r...so jst b urself nd njy every part of life...may god bless u... :) :)

linda may said...

Sounds like a tough week. Next week will be better.Envy you your hot weather at the moment it has been freeeeezing here.Brrr.

Mohita Saxena said...

Thanks guys!!
Humbled!