BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Am I Content..?!!


Sometimes I find myself raising the same questions time and again..

Why am I becoming so self-obsessed?!
But then, is it really self-obsession or just a figment of my imagination?
I believe that its quite obvious for anyone of my age to spend some handsome amount of time and energy in pondering over the future course of life!
I guess so!

May be, its not an obsession any more.
May be, I might get over it in a couple of days. Even if I don't,what's the harm?
Its never bad investing some considerable amount of time in one's future!

For the time being,I am enjoying my stint as a Copy writer.
By the way, isn't it ironical that a copy writer is running short of time in updating her blog on a daily basis???!!!
I know, its highly embarrassing!! Trust me folks, I am all geard up for being a regular updater next time onwards. .At least,I am working on it. Don't really know, whether I would be keeping in sync with the aspirations or not!

All said and done,
I would just like to add that I just love writing!
No matter, how often or how rare..I just love coming back to this place time and again!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope ur fine dear ,, havent heard from you for long time !!

Mohita Saxena said...

Hey Prats,
I'm doing good!
Just a li'l off-track these days..

Crimson Feet said...

keep penning... words are fun and way more!

Mohita Saxena said...

@ Crimson Feet

Yeah, blogging is fun!

Me said...

Hey..just came across your blog. Very interesting.