BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A token of Thanks!


This post is a dedication! I dedicate it to all those people who have been immensely supportive and affectionate to me, in the recent days.


Sometimes, the truth is too hackneyed for words!
Sometimes I find myself fumbling for the right words and expressions to express my heartfelt gratitude towards certain people who make every possible attempt to make my life a little more easier and happier:)

My life has taken a blind-turn in the last few days! I don't really know that where am I heading to? or, What would be my next destination?
All I know is, that I am moving on and on, at an increasingly nervous pace like a rudderless boat oblivious to its direction and destination!
Its high time that I seek rather sieze, the answers to the above raised questions yet I am too complacent to fish for the right answers at this point of time.

I don't even know whether what all I am writing makes any sense or not, yet in my heart of hearts I just want to go on and on...

Anyways, retreating back to the flavour of the post, I would like to mention the names of a few people who moved my heart due to their inexplicabe love, affection, care, concern, encouragement etc, in the last few days.

  • My humble love and apologies to Prats. I know that I haven't been good to you in the recent times. Yet, the blessions and affections that you showered upon me are remembered and cherished every single day! Words would fail to describe how much change,your efforts bring about in my life.
  • Loads of love to Mum, for understanding me and letting me take control of my life and its decisions. I'll be eternally greatful to you for all that you've done and for all that you would keep doing:)
  • Countless hugs to Megha, for adding a smile to my face every single day! Trust me, I've rarely come across a person like you (minus your PJ's) in my entire life,who so ardently believes in the ritual of Giving. Giving, in terms of love, time and space.
  • Sincere thanks to Nousheen, for her unconditional support and encouragement in the office.(Yes, I have recently started with my first job, ever!) Thanks for retaining your composure despite constant queries and bickerings on my part. They truly mean a lot, and would be cherished throughout!
  • A speck of thanks, yeah, just a speck of thanks to Hater!, for being a little more patient, nicer and composed off-late!
  • Loads of hugs and poochies to Kritika for being by my side emotionally 24*7!!! I truly admire your stoic approach towards life and hope to grab some of it in the coming future:)
  • A zillion thank you's to Kamal bhaiya in the office, for those unlimited refills of water in the tumbler placed next to my workstation. Every time he refills my tumbler, I am moved to mixed feelings of appreciation and pity.Thanks to him that my water intake has increased considerably, in resonance with my doc's advice. I might never express my gratitude to him in person, but I sincerely admire and appreciate his efforts!
  • Countless thanks to Mehak and Arsh for being by my side, on and off.






8 comments:

Phoenix said...

hmm nice nice :)

life is short...so njy it... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LIFE: A Collection Of Beautiful Memories! said...

thanx for the heartfelt gesture....and trust me unburden urself...everything is done for myself...and pleasure is all mine!

loads f love care and affection!

life is short...so njy it... said...

thanx a tonn fr ur love,affection nd care....its ma pleasure for havin a swweeeeeeeeeet nd luvin,carin frnd like u.....love u lots....nd i knw dat u knw dis vry well..rite baby!!!

Unknown said...

@Phoenix

I am at a loss to interpret your comment:)

Unknown said...

@Megha, Kritika

Its important to give 'words' to the treasured 'feelings', at times!

Now do I need to say it all over again that what you guys mean to me..?!!!

Mohita Saxena said...

@all

Sorry for commenting using my yahoo account, 'naughty'.

I'll make sure to use the gmail one the next time:)

Katie said...

Hey Mohita..Thanks a ton! But seriously you don't need to thanks me for something so trivial..

The association with you will always be cherished!

Keep up the Goodness!
Enjoy
Nosheen