BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Embedded emotions!


So, finally with the declaration of my Graduation results, my 3-year long association with MCM came to its destined end!

Hmm! Yeah,probably!

Though I'm still at a loss to get drenched in this reality. I wonder why this crude reality din't hit me hard as a rude shock as anticipated...?
Why am I being so indifferent to the memories of countless good and happy times that I spent there?
Why am I not getting jitters thinking of the tough times that made me undergo an unfathomable transformation?
Why am I being so apathetic to all these?
Am I going insane?

Oh,no! Not again! No more!

Sometimes, time plays havoc with safely-embedded memories and emotions!
Yes,it does! Big time!
Guess in my case too, time has spilled its magic! It has made me fall in love with an all-together different life, amidst a new environment brimming over with numerous new and unfamiliar faces. As I firmly believe, time is a Healer!
It has taken away those dreary memories that once brought tears to my eyes.
It has helped me get over those filthy memories that once ruined my mood, and deterred my spirit.
It has blessed me yet again, with a zeal to survive and come out victorious!

I'm so happy that I'm getting over my past and embracing my present and future with a new whiff of dreams and aspirations.
I'm looking forward to a new life! Yes, New Life!
New life in a new home, in a new city, in a new university, in a new workplace with new faces and new experiences around.
Frankly speaking, I don't feel rudderless or directionless any more, and that's reason enough to celebrate,I suppose!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

swt hrt ... cheer up and move on ... the whole world await you !!

Mysterious Mia said...

way to go baby....keep it up....n my best wishes to ya :)

life is short...so njy it... said...

best of luck fr ur future babie...
lots more to face nd experience in lyf...
best wishes
love ya :) :)

Amal Bose said...

the last paragraph is wat matters.. u shd always leave ur past there itself n look forward for a better future.. but always keep in mind the lesson u learned in ur past..