BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009




May be, I din't realise,

When love was around,

with you by my side,

all the while.



May be I din't pay heed,

when feelings transcended words,

smiles conveyed treasured hopes,

and gestures painted the canvas

of life with love.



May be I never saw through your eyes,

that sparkled with true admiration for me,

and were always on a lookout

for my anticipated presence.

May be I missed that love,

that could have been mine,

all mine.



May be I fret over it in the coming years,

shedding silent tears,

and heaving painful sighs.

May be I missed that love,

that could have been mine,

all mine!







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, lol, lol. Emotional is good. Obsessive emotional is bad.

Rahul Nair said...

the proverb... when you dont have eyes only will u know the value of them... into a poem..
good!!

Salil Dhawan said...

This time you missed.Make sure next time you don't do that.Pain behind this is evident.But life's to go on.Cheer up
Nice post
Salil
http://views-point.blogspot.com/

Pallav said...

very well
Pain is like this.
i wish n pray cheering life ahead for uu

Ragpicker said...

May be I fret over it in the coming years,

shedding silent tears, <-- This part is the clincher ! I see you have got some real good poetic insights out here.

Thanks so much for sharing such a wonderful piece of work. Looking forward to see more from you. Thanks

Anonymous said...

god!! how did i miss this one ... glad i felt to take a looka t ur blog :) liked the word play here.. but one thing .. you will not regret anything :) God bless !!

Opaque said...

Ah, the regret in this one. Well done!!! You've expressed or rather revealed those inner questions all ask themselves in circumstances such as these. Keep writing!!!