BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Goodbye Patty.!!!


The followimg lines, represent a downpour of countless clandestine emotions that lay buried in my heart,until this moment when I decided to vent them out. At this juncture,I am determined to shed them off my heart,forever..!! I am in no mood of treasuring those painful yet, unforgettable memories any more.

The Sooner I accept this harsh reality,the Better for me.!!

And why not..???!!

I am all set to embrace it with open arms,this time. After all,it was Me,who walked out of the group.It was My decision.So,now instead of questioning it,I should either accept it or jump off the nearest cliff..!!

With this thought riding high on my mind,I am reminded of these poignant lines,that I read somewhere,


"Its really amazing when two strangers become the best of friends, but its really hard when the best of friends become two strangers."


This is it,Patty.

This is R-e-A-l-I-t-Y..!!

Lets embrace it,as earliest as possible,and MOVE ON..!!

2 comments:

Ashutosh said...

Well as long as its for ur genuine betterment, almost everything and anything is worth being given a pass..

Onward said...

lemme guess...leaving college is it??If so..i know how u feel yaar...it sux bigtime yaar...but reality aint that bad u know...in due course, u ll get used to it...as will patty.. :-)