BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I dedicate this poem to one of my good friends,Kanishka.
I would like to extend my humblest gratitude towards Megha,for providing me with this wonderful theme.
Here it goes,

Fading memories of those unforgettable times,
are still etched in my heart,
the dying music of our relationship,
still echoes in my eardrums,
incessant reminders of that amicable bond,
still shatter my heart into pieces,
the eternal fragrance of our long lost friendship,
still intoxicates my vulnerable soul,
the aura of your exiquisite charm,
still benumbs my fragile senses,
the encumberance of your undying memories,
still makes my soul go crazy,
and
dwindling hopes of a beautiful revival,
still nurture in the deepest recesses of,
my tender heart.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful. Friends are one of the sweetest memories we share after all.