BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009


It was an unusually good day,yesterday. My phone was unusually flooded with calls.Friends from all walks of life,seemed to be missing me.Its always a pleasure being with them,any one of them. It felt great speaking to Nur,after about a fortnight.I am looking forward to having a great time with her at the farewell(sob*sob*). It was a pleasant surprise,getting to hear from Rucheera.It feels happy to know that she remembered about my exam and was courteous enough to inquire about it. Its always so good,conversing with her.We extract something or the other fruitful from our cheesy conversations. Megha's call made me feel special,like the way it always does.She's a charmer.She is one person who has always been by my side,even in the worst circumstances.It was a light hearted,peppy talk,just the way it has been since the last 5years. Shruti's call made me think twice.Taking into account,the increasing frequency of her calls,I feel happy.Genuinely happy!!
Her care and affection for me deserve a slice of my admiration..

1 comments:

Aparna (Life Takes) said...

it gives a good feeling conversing with friends