BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Still Thinking of You

During moments like these
when life is still
no thoughts hovering around
and no dreams being woven
I am often transcended
down the memory lane

I revisit the sands of time
when you were by my side
I still relive the moments
of our ephemeral togetherness
while you consumed almost
every waking moment of my life

Such recollections drive me crazy
moving me to laughter and tears
and with a tug at my heart
I then reconcile to my fate

May be your time had come
and I shouldn't question your exit.

Dedicated to my special friend who is no more in life.
But her memories still flash in my mind every now and then.

4 comments:

Anil Sawan said...

may her soul rest in peace.

Anonymous said...

May be your time had come
and I shouldn't question your exit.


quite difficult to do this at times.. god bless you :)

Navchawla said...

People come people go
But memories stay forever
It's Destiny, I may not see you again
But my love will end never!

LIFE: A Collection Of Beautiful Memories! said...

such is the relation, that no one can steal..
a wound even time fails to heal..
beautiful.....