BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Random Me!!! Part-2

10 things I HATE about myself:
:(:(

  • I am sensitive, so much so that I end up hurting myself unnecessarily most of the times.
  • I am too frank. I am yet to master the art of hiding my true emotions.
  • I can't stand people with poor linguistics and bad grammar. I think I shouldn't loose my calm in such situations.
  • I Forgive and Forget. By doing this, I deprive myself of learning from my past experiences.
  • My inability to say "No" to people.
  • I get irritated quite easily at times, for no rhyme or reason. I high time that I shed off my I-don't-want-to-say-anything attitude.
  • I get attached to people, places and things very easily.
  • I am excessively impatient and impulsive.
  • I am addicted to my friends.
  • I love my Past, so much so that I am not able to do justice to my Present.

Just an honest emotional outburst!!!

6 comments:

PhilO♥ said...

Hi!!
Thanks a lot for following my blog! :) You have a lovely blog. It's good that you know what all you hate about yourself. that way atleast you can overcome those things! :)
Thanks for visiting!
Tc

Rahul Nair said...

most of the things on this list would go as the list of characteristics you should have if you were living in a perfect world... :)
but you should seriously try taking care of your patience and the the poor grammer thing..
thanks a lot for reading my post...
:)
Nice girlish theme.. i mean its pink all over...hehe

PhilO♥ said...

Hey!
how are you ?? Waz up?

Arun George said...

Forgetting and forgiving is one thing which we all should practice. May be world will be an utopia, if all the people do so. But remember one thing "Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's EXPERIENCE."

Deepak Barua said...

Hi Mohita.. thx for passing through my blog and for ur feedback comment... thx again

Anil Sawan said...

forgiving and forgeting dsnt deprive anyone from learning lessons from what happpened.. its how u manage to forgive yet not to repeat things what makes you fit for this world.