BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

My life with Friends...


This one goes for my friends.. I am trying to recollect some of the very special memories of my friends in the last three years, 06-09., the special three years of my unforgettable college life!!!


Sharing the sickest of Secrets with my Best(est) friend, Anshita. My constant companion for more than a decade. Though I am a little disappointed due to our tech-savvy modes of interaction, the letter writing has almost relegated to the backdrop! :(:(


The wonderful moments with Tanvi. She's a sweetheart. The two of us share an amazing chemistry.She is just a Perfect friend. In fact, to say that she is my Agony-aunt won't be an exaggeration!! Every single time, I find myself landing into trouble, she is the one who is summoned for, immediately.


Countless good and bad moments with Manmeen, one of my first friends in the college. We've had a blast in our college times. We were just the perfect two-some, Partners-in-crime!! Memorable moments with her include, those never ending chits-chats over coffee. The Cafe-Coffee-Day used to be our surrogate abode.


Some unforgettable moments with Pooja. I now miss those rounds of giggles and chuckles, that were inevitable in our friendship.


I am also reminded of Prachi and Shivani, my Bulls Eye mates. We were the perfect "trio". The months of January and February in 2008 were probably the best memories of our short-lived trio.


My childhood mate, Pragya. We've had a roller-coaster relation (as best described by her). Thanks to our I-give-you-a-damn attitude towards each other. Ironically, we never made common memories!! Yet, due to reasons still undeciphered, there is some special chord of friendship and togetherness that binds our hearts together.


My school mates, Antra, Anuradha and Divyangana also made cyber and telephonic appearances on and off, in the past three years. We were a group in our school days.Infact, there were two more friends, Anjalika and Niharika. But unfortunately, we lost contact after the tenth standard. I have probably had my Best memories , till date with them. Love you, chums!!


This list would be incomplete without a special mention about Nur. I met this remarkable friend in my college, and the chemistry of our friendship rocketed to greater heights ever since. Unfortunately, the college life i almost on the verge of conclusion. Yet, both of us are looking forwrd to a new phase of our friendship.


My heart often tiptoes into memories of some special moments shared with Kanishka. She has been no less than a sweetheart. I think that i would probably miss her once the college gets over. I wish her all the success and a good life ahead.


Countless khatti-meethi yaadein with Deepika aka Deepix,the Little Angel of my life. She is unique in her own special (rather, crazy) ways. I will miss our crazy chit-chats during the winters of 08-09.


(to be continued)


0 comments: