BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Idyllic fantasies

A few of the probable changes, that would be accomodated in my life, five years hence...

  • The intensity of my love and affection for my current friends wouldn't remain the same.(of course, with an exception of a few.)
  • My cellphone wouldn't be flooded with sms's and calls from the same people, as presently.
  • My cupboard would be devoid of my course books.No more piles of hefty books and notebooks would be stuffed into it.
  • My postal address wouldn't be the same.
  • Many of my favourite outfits would have been discarded, and replaced by new ones.
  • I'll not be using the same cellphone.:(:( Probably by then, N250 or N360 or similar versions would be leading the mobile markets by then.
  • My Orkut and Facebook accounts would be accomodating a few more friends by then.
  • I'll not be using the same car as I do now. Infact, my kinewould have been dumped in one of the junkyards by then.
  • My hair would have probably regained their lost length. I hope that I am able to chase th targeted length by then.
  • I would have read atleast a hundred more books and authors by then.
  • My blog's archives would be stuffed with countless posts, each one of them,enriched with the memorable highs and lows of my life.
  • I would have had a professional degree to my credit.
  • Who knows, I might have been cupid-stricken by then (~~evil laughter~~)
  • I would still share the sizzling chemistry with Tanvi, Anshita and Megha.

0 comments: