BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Random ME!!!


10 things that light up My World:



  • Interaction with little kids (preferably, less than 2yrs in age). I believe, kids have amazing healing powers, they dispel away my gloom within a fraction of seconds.

  • Any unexpected message or call from an old friend,who hasn't been in the vicinity since long.

  • Surprize gifts. They are more than welcomed anytime.

  • A good book! The excitement of getting a chance to red something good or relateable, transports me to cloud Nine.

  • Nature/greenery lights up my world. There couldn't be a feeling better in this world than the comfort of being in the vicinity of nature. I just love admiring nature in its changing moods.

  • The prospect of any mouthwatering dish being prepared by mum, peps up my mood. The ever enchanting aromas of Biryani, Fish curry or Manchurian emanating from the kitchen, makes me go gaga.

  • Any song by Ronan Keating/ Bryan Adams/ Rahet Fateh Ali Khan transcends me to a realm of utopia.

  • Catching up with any old friend over a cupof coffee.

  • Recollecting old memories by flipping through the photo albums, cards and letters shared with friends.

  • Still trying to figure out the last one, and many more...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are some things that can make any one happy !!! sweet ones...

Anonymous said...

Oh, we are commenting together
woweee.
ANyway! Nice blog

RAHUL said...

thats why u love rain ....nature in its changing mood

Sandeep Balan said...

"lights"...camera...action ;-)

i think u missed one thing there...our lounge..he he ;-)

Mohita Saxena said...

Sandeep,
Somethings are better left Unsaid..!!