BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Missing 'Life'!


Hey all! Don't get carried away with the title of this post!

I'm not going to bore you with my unending rants and ramblings. In fact, this time I'm going to 'torture' you with a confessional post :) And that means, in case if you're in a good mood at the moment, don't just squander away your joy by reading this trivial piece of my mind!

I happen to be a little low today. Why not? I guess I've every right to feel the way, I'm feeling at the moment! I've just been out of college, and have entered the big world of a university. Regardless of the wonderful time that I'm having in the univ, I'm being paranoid by constant fleeting thoughts that happen to cross my mind haphazardly!

Life in the univ is no doubt, exciting. Yet, in my heart of hearts, I still nestle and nurture countless clandestine memories about my just-lapsed college life! I miss my so-called 'former world'! I miss my friends, the warmth of whose arms held me through all these years of graduation. I miss my teachers who added some valuable facets to my personality with their never-ending warmth and affection. I miss my not-so-organised and oh-so-adorable graduation life! Trust me,I really do!

I end up missing just about anything and everything concerning my college life. And I miss my friends like crazy! It's just so disgusting, to see the people with whom I shared three beautiful years of my life, drifting away to distant lands and dreams. Most of us have now taken up diagonally opposite professions. We've all opted for varied streams in far corners of the nation and the world. The everday-bond that had been connecting us for the last years of our lives, has gradually begun to lose its lustre! Yes, and it just bleeds my heart to see my world crashing down so mercilessly!

My life has been topsy-turveyed brutally! I no more hear from people who just a few days before, meant the 'world' to me. My cellphone is no more brimming over with their text messages. Their life is no more intertwined with mine!
I so miss our times of togetherness!

I so miss having Kanika by my side, patienly listening to my neverending bakbaks. I miss Nur, the 'tweety' of my life like crazy! I miss Deepika's giggles that forced me to smile,even in the sickest of circumstances. I miss my oh-so-cherishing talks with Rucheera.
It breaks my heart when I feel their absence in my life.

Wish I hold time, and brick back the magic of the former days!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...
You made me remind of my college days..so full of memories and yet so intense were they amidst laughs and crushes..Hmm..
I totally agree and empathise with your thought right now..I understand how you introspect the absence of the former in this so-called chase life..
Move on dear coz' when you are on your own, for your dreams, then none'll be near..:)
Keep writing!!

अनिल कान्त said...

कुछ यादें ताज़ा हो गयी...बहुत अच्छा लिखती हैं आप

मेरी कलम - मेरी अभिव्यक्ति

shilpa said...

I felt the same when i left my college and not school .It was beautifully written with lots of sentiments attached to it.

S said...

Nostalgic ... thats the only reaction I'm left with now !

Why can't we just go back to do what and where we want to be ... why can't we just be with people we like !! ... !!

Liked your post, really ... following you now :) and would ask you to visit me too (and leave comments n follow if you like it too :D )

In love with me and life

Keep and smiling :)

Jaky said...

know what! some people just don't have time even for their friends.

Rià said...

this post so reminded me of my college days....keep writing and i really liked this post.

Mohita Saxena said...

@Fiducia

Hey!
Ur comment just pepped up my mood, as always!

Mohita Saxena said...

@Anil

Thank you, sir!
Coming from you, its an honour.

Mohita Saxena said...

@Shilpa

Glad to know that you could relate to it, in some way or the other.

Trust me, emotional connectivity with the readers, is the biggest achievement of any blogger.

Mohita Saxena said...

@Sourav

Oh! I just wish that we could do the things that you mentioned! But that's the irony of life, I believe.

We are mere puppets dancing to the tunes of fate:)

I would definitely visit ur blog,ASAP!

Mohita Saxena said...

@Jaky

Hey Jaky! Don't say that:(
I've just been keeping busy, really busy.

But that doesn't mean that I don't miss Jelly Beans..
Thanks for remembering me still:(

Mohita Saxena said...

@Ria

Thankiee:)

I'm glad that you could relate to it:)

N J said...

something i've been experiencing these days... i'm not the only one... Thank you for the post.

BALLET NEWS said...

Hello ! Lovely post - thank you for sharing it. I really enjoyed looking through your site today - best wishes and lovely to meet you !