BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Memory Snippets!


Its Friendships Day today!

As I opened my eyes this morning, a smile spread on my lips as I noticed a Cadbury's chocolate lying next to me on the white bedspread. Admiring this beautiful gesture,I starightaway jumped out of my bed in lieu of thanking Mum-Dad for this overwhelming surprize. Tears of joy welled up in my eyes as Mum folded me into her arms wising me Friendships Day. What a brilliant way of kickstarting this special day!

In fact, I had almost drowned in the deluge of nostalgia that had set in last night, as Friends from all walks of life began pouring in their wishes on the eve of this super-special day. My heart kept skipping beats as I continued keeping a count of the messages that adorned my cellphone. Isn't it just amazing when you get to hear from all the special people in your life, in one go?!

Memories clouded my eyes as I finally retreated to bed around 02:00 AM. It was a strage sensation revisiting the sands of time, and getting drenched in the unforgettable memories of friendships that had embellished my life, through thick and thin. I was overwhelmed with the nostalgic reminiscences that transcened me into my childhood, school and college days. Once again, the 'child' in me came to the forefront.

I have so much to share on this topic that I will probably loose count of the time and space. Before I strike another keynote in the next post, I would like to mention a few names who literally 'made my day' in the true sense of the words with their warm wishes and sweet remembrances. My heartfelt gratitude to Dipika, Kanishka, Niharika, Anuradha, Gagan, Navneet, Shubhda, Pankaj, Zoya, Bistriti, Nosheen, Maninder, Tanvi, Arsh, Raminder, Kritika, Nur, Aesha for sending over such cute wishes. They will be safely nurtured in a corner of my heart, for years to come!

By the way, Anshita, Megha, Nishant, Manmeen, Pooja, Amarbir, Charanjeev, I am still at the waiting end???!

6 comments:

LIFE: A Collection Of Beautiful Memories! said...

oye why at the waiting end... i guess i ws the first one toi tie that band and say... forever and beyond...come on hon!

tat s not fair at all... i guess the dae doesnt matter... i mean...any day u celebrate is friendships dae!

:) :) :)
all the love!
Megha

Nefariousoutlook said...

i think the day should not end and just keep going on..

Anonymous said...

Nice post on friendship's day..
Same to you, hope you had a great one and keep writing now and then!!

Mohita Saxena said...

@Megha

Yeah! But the fact that you din't wish on the Day was just enough to create restless ripples in my heart:)

Nd I'll savour the memories for years to come!

Mohita Saxena said...

@Nefariousoutlook

Oh! I just wish,if it could have been the case!

Mohita Saxena said...

@Fiducia

Thanks!
Happy Friendships Day,to you too.

Yep! Don't worry.I'll keep furnishing my blog with my crazy tits-bits:)