BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Life,on the Move!


As I sit back and enjoy a day off in my sweet home, I am perturbed by a few fleeting thoughts, that keep haunting my mind every now and then. I feel still, as I close my eyes and lie down in retrospection. Its funny, the way my life has taken a 360 degree twist in the past couple of days. Life had never been so unpredictable and uncontrolled. I feel as if I am being weighed down by the surprises that lie in store for me.


I miss the times that I used to spend with myself! I miss being alone. I miss the late night meditation sessions. I so wish if I could still continue with my diary-writing regime. I so earnestly want to hang on to my nocturnal creative writings. I miss the times that have been left behind! I miss the times when I immersed myself into retrospection.
Somewhere in a corner of my heart, I also miss being around my old chums! I miss Kanika, Pooja, Nur, Deepika, Rucheera, Swinky so badly! I miss their pamperings! I miss the loving bonds that we shared. I miss their warmth and comfort.

Life at this juncture, is like a helpless leaf floating in the sea breeze. It doesn't knows its destnation, it doesn't knows its source. Yet, its regrets being carried away by the strong tufts of wind. I know the life that I am leading at present, is a figment of my doings! It was me who had willingly opted for this life. It was I who wanted the things to go this way. And I am very much making the most of it,yet ...

I don't know,
"Life is just Perfect, yet..."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Change is good!
But don't get carried on dear..
Life is that song which we sing as the tunes change, so just sit back, ponder about your future and other muses in life right now and just live and love on...
Keep writing,though!

Pallav said...

only wanna say.. ths is all called life..
:)

Pallav

Mohita Saxena said...

@Fiducia

Hey! Thanks for the kind words.
Its a pleasure reading you:)

Mohita Saxena said...

@Pallav

Yup! I agree.
Ways of life!
I'm trying my best to get along.

Thanks for reading through,time and again.

Mohita Saxena said...

@Arshiya

Thanks.
You too have an amazing blog.

Looking forward to read from your kitty.