BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

I'm Back!



Hey chums, I took me around a month this time, to show up with a new post!

Sincere apologies for that. A lot of things have been keeping me preoccupied off late. But yet again, I couldn't just resist my urge of reverting to this self-made paradise of mine!

Things are showing signs of recovery at the univ campus! I'm having a ball of time exploring the univ life with friends. Oh! I can't even begin to tell you how much we enjoy doing this. We are a group of 5! I, Manpreet, Pooja, Navkiran and Kriti. There are others who show up once in a while and become a part of the mob:)

Its truly amazing being a part of this mini-world of ours! We share, we talk (endlessly), we frolic, we dance, we sing, we get drenched, we go crazy, we cry, we explore, we tease, we eat like gluttons, we study, we bunk lectures, we go insane, we fight??. No, we NEVER fight!
We manage to do the whackiest of things, with such ease and perefection that we surprise ourselves every single time with the outstanding results!

I just hope that the journey gets more lovelier and livelier with the course of time!
Amen!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

touched to note how fondly you think about each one of us :)
pooja.
xxx

Mohita Saxena said...

@Pooja

Hey Winnie, your comment made it all the more worthwhile :-)

Mohita Saxena said...

In-shah-allah, we'll make the most of this blissful experience!