BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tagged!




Tagged by Dewdrops!!

So,here are 25 random things about me.

  • I am a thinker, dreamer and seeker.

  • I love admiring nature in its changing moods, preferably rains (rainy winters,to be precise!!)

  • I am the only child of my parents. So,I am well versed with the joys and sorrows of being an only child:(

  • Almighty has blessed me with a good number of friends. So many of them, that I have probably lost count by now.

  • I have never been in a relationship. I am yet to come across my destined "Mr. Special", someone possessing the qualities of head and heart:)

  • I am a compulsive-obsessive reader and writer.

  • I have had too many crushes nad have been a crush of many:))

  • I dream of bcoming the Best daughter, Best friend, Best wife, Best daughter-in-law and the Best mother in the world!

  • I am super sensitive and super emotional.I get attached to people, places and things quite easily, without any rhyme or reason.
  • I forgive and forget quite effortlessly,no matter what!!!

  • I just love spending time with myself. Now, that's another obsessive-compulsive disorder that has gripped me.

  • I am scared of heights and speeds!

  • I admire myself for easily empathising with people and situations.

  • I easily adapt myself to compromises:)

  • I am proud of my impressive personality and equally impressive linguistics:)

  • Its high time that I shed off the erraneous Leave-Me-Alone and I-D'ont-Want-To-Say-Anything attitude. Trust me, I am highly ashamed of this inherent shortcoming.

  • I reside in a realm of books and blogs.

  • I am a big time foodie. I love gorging on kebabs, biryanis, choupseys, sizzlers and fish curries.

  • I love catching up with friends over a cup of coffee. Trust me, they are the best ways of enjoying those awaited reunions.
  • I am a shopaholic! Though, I discovered it quite recently. I have a huge collection of accessories and jewellaries. I have an exclusive cupboard dedicated to them. Over the years, I have also accumulated a huge collection of handbags, wallets and mobile covers:)

  • Surprisingly, contrary to the usual trends, whereby girls don't pay heed to gizmos, I have been catching up with gadgets and gizmos, since long. I have been regularly updating my collection of cell-phones, i-pods, digicams, digital diaries, handycams, etc. So, I beleive that I am quite tech-savvy:)

  • I am addicted to friends, food and blogging.

  • I am overwhelmingly garrulous. My friends call me a chatter-box. I hate keeping my mouth shut! Though, I am patient listener, too.

  • I hate mathematics!

  • I loved completing this tag. Though, I am a little disappointed that it reached its conclusion, pretty soon. I would have loved to continue...


5 comments:

Pallav said...

Yippeeeee...
i m first......
hehhehe...
hey i too hate Mathematics and i m empathic..so people take me forgranted...... pls prevent urself from them....


cheers:)

Savy said...

Ha ha cool! I love learning random things about my blogging friends!

Anonymous said...

This is an observation.

Bibliophiles and logophiles seem to hate mathematics. I wonder why.

Boy NEXT Door!!! said...

Hey Nice tagging of ur nature and things abt u!! Those 25lines on u, tell not only 25traits that u have but countless untold deeper thots inside of u!!!!!!!

Samruddhi Trivedi said...

hey mohita...seems like we're pretty much alike..except tht u hate math and i love it...nice blog..keep it up..cheers!!