BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Nameless Relationship !!


Dearest Muskan ma'am, this article is dedicated to you,on the ocassion of your Birth Day!


During our temporary sojourn on this beautiful planet,we come across a lot of people.May be a few hundreds or thousands of them. We build up innumerable prejudices and notions regarding each of them. We admire some, we hate some, we rebuke some, we get jolly with some, we love some, we miss some, we instantly hit along with some, and we hate to even recollect some of them! We become friends with a few of them and develop close intimacies.


Now the friends, that we make are also of various sorts. Some of the friends are perennial,they stay by us throughout our lives, some of them move out of our vicinity and unfortunately, are never seen again. Yet,some others are available in times of celebrations or crisis, and some of them are even Worse than the worst of foes!


I have come across a number of people,in my short span of life. But rarely only a few of them, touched my heart in the true sense of the words. Among such treasured people in my life includes, you. I remember meeting you during my internship session in the studios of Big92.7 Fm. From day one,we hit along instantly. You were more like an elder sister or a mother to me, during those amazing days. Deeply concerned about my health, studies, teenage emotions, hurdles, failures, everything! I recollect vivid memories of our early morning 5:00 A.M. trips to the office,riding on the deserted roads. With half-opened eyes too,we managed to pull the breakfast show,"Big Chai" pretty decently.Creating the fabric (content) for the day,downloading clips from the FTP,getting the callers, managing the telox, looking for news highlights of the day, selecting the perfect songs to gel well with the weather,hunting for horoscopes to be telecasted, selecting the questionaire for contests and quizzes on-air, getting the traffic updates from Sunaina, fetching the weather and bollywood updates just on time. Despite these early morning chores, we used to kickstart our day enfused with energy and enthusiasm. Thank you, for giving me such beautiful memories to recollect, time and again.


Thank you, for taking the extra pains,just to ensure my well being and happiness in the office, for giving me wonderful surprises on my Birthdays, for sharing a few of the darkest secrets of your life with me, for beaming smiles at me round the clock in lieu of keeping me happy, for cooking something special for me at times, for giving due credit to my hardwork and dedication time and again, for counting on me, and most importantly, for making me feel so desperately wanted and loved!


The second round of my internship was never that memorable, probably because it lacked that peculiar whiff of your concern and affection!


I have so much to write,that I could probably go on and on. But due to the time constraints, I will keep it short and crisp, for the time being. Here's a small self-composed poetry dedicted to you and our relationship:


(Its a loop poetry)

It felt great,

great to be with you,

you made my days,

days so loveable,

loveable memories to relive,

relive the essence of our beautiful relationship,

relationship that binds us together,

together in a bond of love,

love that is so pure,divine,

divine were the moments that we spent together,

together we shall remain in this way for ever and ever!





8 comments:

Amit said...

hey...nice post..very well written...hv u deleted the previous posts n all ur followers ??
i was following ur blog since last week

tk care...do visit mine..keep in touch :)

deluded said...

wow.

god level post.

Pallav said...

Wow.. thts so great...
nice post..
Your Mam is lucky...

Anonymous said...

Muskaan Ma'am??? anyway, Something for you Download a book you may like from here.
let's see how you sixth sense works this time.

Think Tank said...

reminds me of my own internship mentor ..she is so sweet

Zeba said...

Nicely written. Let me know what you think of my blog!

Unknown said...

nice post.. and a short and sweet poem there

Cheers,
Sharad
Medley

rainboy said...

that was so sweet.
keep writing girl...you have talent.
tc n gd nite