BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Silence conveys it all!


I strongly believe,that there are times in life,when our silence conveys emotions far more eloquently than Words. Once in a while,we adhere to silent ruminations in lieu of breaking the monotony of words. At times,we find a strange tinge of comfort and tranquility in our obsessive-compulsive silence. In such phases of life,silence becomes the most potent expression of our inner turmoil and conflict. May be,I am experiencing one such passing phases in my life!


May be,I don't wish to get out of this soothing refuge of silence. Or may be, I don't want to belittle the significance of my heartfelt feelings,by conveying them through mere words and gestures.I wish to sink in its ever multiplying depth,and get away with the harsh times.


This post is dedicated to all my college mates,who adorned my life for the last three years.But with utmost regret and remorse,I have to embrace the crude reality of your subsequent departure from my world.


The unforgettable memories of our amazing college life, would keep enriching our lives with mixed hues of happiness, joys ,sorrows and regrets. May we scale greater heights,with each passing year in our lives.

This one's for you,chums:
Pooja,Ekta,Mansi,Rucheera,Noor,Kanishka,Deepika,Swinky,Shruti...and specially for Kanika.


As far as the verbal expressions of our parting feelings are concerned,
"May be you'll never know,my be I'll never show !!!:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silence can head, silence can lead, silence can ruin, silence can kill, silence is pleasure, silence is a voice of itself, I just wonder why one of my friends is so silent these days. Though she stays at Vadodara, I just miss her so much.

pisku said...

Amen to that

Nik said...

Truly written...! the topic conveyed it all... Beautiful use of words and very descriptive. I loved to read this!! Keep up the good work mohita!! And hope to see you around my blog sometime for sure!!! Do drop in!!

Happy reading and writing!!!

Pallav said...

Sometime Silence has loudest voice..
Earnestly written...
i loved it..
this remined me my college, my friends..n all.


very well pen down... with nice n good combination of word which are itself descriptive n efull of expression...

cheers
Pallav

Anonymous said...

but silent fart doesnt help.. the nose catches the culprit

Phoenix said...

NOW i know what exactly you were talking about in my blog!!

god!!

*sniff* *sniff*

linda may said...

G'Day, I enjoyed reading your last few posts, you are a very very good writer. Will see you again on Tell A Tale.