BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

8 Marvels - About Me!


It's been about some months since I reverted to any of the tags, dropped in by friends and fellow bloggers. Time to be on my toes.!


So, here I am trying to wrestle with this one. This tag requires me to spill beans on some interesting facets of my persona. Huh! Lets see.

8 Favorite places to eat:
  • Sitting on the grass
  • Roadside corners
  • Stu-C (Just can't resist this one)
  • Fancy restaurants
  • On long drives
  • Anywhere in the campus while bunking classes :-)
  • Relishing sumptuous dinners prepared by dad at home
  • Anywhere on a free treat. I'm in for it any time :-)
8 Things I want scientists to invest:
  • A Time machine (Wish I could go back and mend the wrongs done)
  • A mind reader
  • Wireless laptops
  • A virtual library (to satiate the voracious reader in me!)
  • A friendship meter (lol)
  • An anti-aging medicine (Gosh!)
  • A flying car (I'm too sick of the burgeoning traffic!)
  • Any anti-depressant drug (to keep my spirits high all the while! Lol)
8 Phrases I use often:
  • As if!
  • Get over it ya.
  • Forget it! (Dare you laugh, Crankster!)
  • Come on!
  • Ways of life (Megha, who knows it better than you?)
  • Are you crazy? (Tanvi is just so sick of this one.Lol)
  • Easier said than done!
  • Nothing much :-)
  • Whatever!
8 Things I love about Winter:
  • The mistifying fog!
  • My black jacket.
  • Rainy winters
  • Catching up with friends over cups of hot chocolate
  • The warmth of holding hands
  • The very feel of winters
  • Stuffed paranthas and nans :-)
  • Cozy blankets
8 Things I am looking forward to:
  • A lucrative career
  • Marriage (Did I just say that?! Lol)
  • Ardent blogging
  • Compiling a poetry book
  • Delving more into literature
  • Exploring all the continents before I die!
  • Learning professional photography
  • An unwinding holiday destination in the Himalayas
God! I am tired tickling my brain cells. Time to take a nap!

Currently playing - 'You're beautiful' by James Blunt.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alrrrrrrright! I just couldn't take my eyes off this post. Incredible and definitely hooking. Everytime I read your posts, it's like discovering you all over again. You are this angel as beautiful as the freshest morning dew drop shining on the grass. It's time for me to go forever, but I just helplessly fall in love with you everytime I think of you. Mohita, you would be always a special part of my life. I LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

How I miss roadside food of Chandigarh :D
Nice one. I'm tagging myself here. :)

karan mirg said...

u missed one phrase which use before starting each sentence in the class,i.e probably...lol!!
cnt stop...sorry!!
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahauuuuuuuhahahahhaha
have fun!
regards'
crankster