BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Yay! It rained!


God! You're tuly amazing!

Thanks for blessing my city with some wild rain showers this morning.
Trust me, I couldn't have asked for more.
Finally,it rained! It rained like crazy. It rained like hell. Wow! It rained!

I wonder what's so amazing about their aura, that the very thought of "rains" makes me go crazy! I feel an undefined whiff of freshness exuding from within, everytime it rains. Needless to say, Insanity takes over me while it rains harder. Guess rains have been a childhood crush, right since I was born!

The 'child' in me overpowers the 'woman' in me everytime it rains! Though the expression 'woman' sounds a little wierd, I mean I am just 20 turned 21:) Anyways reflecting back on the flavour of the post, I am so in love with the weather today! I wish I have had a chance of getting drenched in the rains though. I so regret enetering the office right at the juncture when it started drizzling outside. And to add to my frustration, the stupid rains gathered momentum within minutes of my arrival. What a setback!!!

So, I was left with no other option but to get 'J' standing by the window and watching the passers by enjoying the intriguing rains. I felt so low, so deprived! How I wish, I could have been one of them. I would have left no stone unturned, in relishing the essence of these long-awaited, mesmersing rain showers. I would have gone insane splashing handful of droplets on to my friends. I would have had a good time jumping into the puddles with bare feet. I would have loved sipping my favourite Kaapa Nirvana, while out on a passionate spree under a flowery umbrella. Oh, what fun it could have been!

Aww! I just hope that I somehow get to enjoy my slice of happiness in these maddening rain showers. Rains, you got to be with me on this one. Lets have a great time together! You know,
"You, me and us" kinds:)

2 comments:

life is short...so njy it... said...

superb post...ser yr all childhood memories relived.....
keep writin......

Sneha Shrivastava said...

mast enjoy kar.
love
sneha