BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Remembrance!


Its been almost 45 days since I saw you last. I know it has been a long time but trust me, I still feel your 'absence' almost every single day.

No matter how rarely I keep in touch, I do miss you like crazy from the bottom of my heart!

It suddenly seemed so uncomfortable, when I din't see you around me during the admission procedures for the Post Grad today. I did feel hollow somewhere deep inside my heart. Everyone inquired of your whereabouts, and then the nostalgic finally set in :(

I know that you're still at the waiting end!
I'll get back to you, once life resumes its normal pace. Trust me, I would! Till then, keep missing me:)

Hey Tweety, Missing you silly!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute post.nostalgic for sure...its funny how destiny brings us together as the best of frnds only to separate us eventually..but the good thing about friends is tht they keep cming back :)cute picture u guys...prabnoor is lookin really nice too. thnks for droppin by n followin my blog.cheers :)

Sneha Shrivastava said...

looking sweet in the pic.:)

Mohita Saxena said...

@ivy (Sapna)

Aah,a pleasure seeing you here!

Thanks!

Mohita Saxena said...

@Sneha

Thankiee, sweety!