BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Still Moving On!


Hi peeps, just dropped by to remind you all that I am still ALIVE!

Yes, very much, indeed! But, just a little preoccupied:(

The last couple of days have been brutally hectic. To say that life has been a complete roller-coaster ride wouldn't be an exaggeration. As of now, I am still 'trying' to enjoy my stint at the University campus. Trust me, Punjab University campus isn't as chic as it sounds! The lecture halls are atrociously erratic. The crowd just doesn't matched upto one's expectations. To add to the miseries, the blistering heat leaves no stone unturned in practically ruining one's mood to the core! I still do not feel at home being a part of this prestigious university. But just the very fact, that two of my best buddies, Megha and Tanvi are also a part of the same territory peps up my mood, every now and then.

On the home front, things are as exciting as they could be! We've just moved to our new home and life is getting more and more lovelier and livelier with each passing day. I am still in awe of my new surroundings. Its truly incredible. Home has been never so blissful ever before!

All right! So, this is it for today!
I am a little hard pressed for time right now. Would continue with my rants and ramblings some other day:)

8 comments:

Sneha Shrivastava said...

Koi na hum hai yaha sab sunney key liey.
study hard and enjoyyyyyyyy.:)
Love
Sneha

Pallav said...

wow
chalo acha hai..
n we will wait for ur next post..

All the best for studies..

Naina said...

we are always here so that you could spill your dill girl..

missed you mohita.. and I am back to blogging..

God bless
Kajal(the pink orchid)

LIFE: A Collection Of Beautiful Memories! said...

u moved nearer babie....i mean the distance wise..and trust me am the happiest person on this planet with u coming over!

and luking forward to spend much more quality and quantity tym with u....our chit chat wont ever end i know.....but ryt now am loving the beautiful turn lyfs taken!
and as far as the university campus is concerned...am sure its a bliss if frnds are arnd..be it anywhere!
and u d make it to the top here as well!!

all the love and care affection!

Mohita Saxena said...

@Sneha, Pallav

Thanks buddies!
Feels so good,when I get to see you guys here.

Mohita Saxena said...

@Kajal

Awww!
Thanks dearie.
The feelings were mutual.
I missed you too.

Good to see you again!

Mohita Saxena said...

@Megha

No words for you!
It is an out-and-out pleasure, having you around!

karan mirg said...

Don't even think to give up!!
It's really nice experience to read ur thought provoking posts in ur buttery language. I would love to be its regular visitor.
Cheers:)
karan