BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Tagged!

Tagged by Ms.R


  • I am a dreamer chasing a zillion dreams twinkling in my eyes.

  • Soft music tranquilizes my hyperactive senses. My favourites include George Michael, A R Rehman, Enrique Iglesias, Britney, Shreya Ghoshal.

  • Its the trivial things in life that make me feel elated and blessed-rain showers, smell of brewing coffee, soft music, good books, heartfelt conversations.

  • I strongly believe that relationships are meant for a lifetime, and they come without expiry dates.

  • I am blessed with the power of superb sixth sense. It helps me get through most of the hardships in life.

  • As the years are dwindling by, I am becoming a little more inclined towards superstitious (only about a few things in life) though I wonder WHY?!!

  • Nothing peps up my mood more than the prospect of good food. Otherwise, I try satiating my desire with anything palatable.

  • I am a nocturnal being. I am a total midnight freak! I find it difficult to sleep before 12:00 AM , with a zillion thoughts crossing my mind, every now and then.

  • No matter how much hard I try, I seldom succeed in HATING anyone in the true sense of the word! My strongest emotions remain confined within the four walls of Dislike!

  • Given a chance (and the permission),I would love to spend my life in a monestary, walking on the path of spirituality.

2 comments:

Amit said...

a few things to know u better i guess for all of us!

cheers
amit

Anonymous said...

heyllo ... so good to read abt u !! be so always .. love ya :)