BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Still Life,on Pages...


Still stiffled by the lingering memories,

still blinded by the aura of those exquisite times,

still restless by your deafening silence,

I feel cluttered and claustrophobic,

leading this aimless life of nothingness,

still benumbed by your anticipated touch,

still enthralled by the sudden twist of fate,

still chased by the depressing nostalgia,

still dumbstruck by your harsh words,

I am still in awe with everything,

that concerns you and,

still at a loss to embrace this hard hitting reality,

of your undisputed absence in my little world!


P.S.-Dedicated to my dearie!! Just tried giving a few words to her thoughts!

9 comments:

Phoenix said...

beautiful words... absolutely exquisite..

you just echoed my thoughts in the poem... i could so relate to it.. :)

ARINDAM DEY said...

Beautiful... strikes u somewhere deep inside... waiting for more from u... regards.

Unknown said...

@Phoenix, Arindam

Great to know that you guys found it relateable.
Makes it all worthwhile, when I get to read something like this.

LIFE: A Collection Of Beautiful Memories! said...

i knew u understood.....but that deeply...i mean u deciphered it beautifully!

The Great Brown Experiment said...

You've been tagged... http://xpressive-silence.blogspot.com/2009/05/10-things-about-me-tag.html

Unknown said...

that was profound.. loved the contrast between his/her silence and your claustrophobic feeling

Cheers,
Sharad
Medley

Anand said...

To put it easily. Loved it.

I was just across the web when i dropped in here...

Really good words.

=Anand=
http://anandsathya.blogspot.com

Mohita Saxena said...

@Megha

Mission accomplished!

Since you realized, that I could gauge the depth of your sentiments,it fulfilled my intention of writing this post!

Hugs*

Mohita Saxena said...

@Sharad, Anand

Thanks!
Feels good to know that!