BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

A pleasant surprise!



It has been raining out here since last night.
I'm loving it.!!!
Guess there couldn't have been a better way of recharging myself.
An earnestly-waited sunday, late morning , the sound of thunder storms hitting the eardrums, the sight of raindrops hitting the ground, a mug of steaming coffee by my side. Now this is what I call life!!!
Serene , still and soothing.
As I lie mesmerised by the changing moods of nature, cuddled in my swing , a sudden wave of new, uninhibited vitality and unfathomable ecstacy rises within me. Baffled about choosing my new read, I skim through the covers of the few books lying by my side. Paulo Coelho's The Alchemist, Salman Rushdie's Haroun and the sea of stories , The Pakistani Bride and The Changeling... Still undecided, I aimlessly switch over to my cellphone. I skim through through the unread messages, shooting back replies to a few of them. Finally, having nothing to do, I start punching words onto this page.

There is something Special about this entire blogging concept. I feel so calm after voicing out my sentiments on this page. In a way, it lends a shape to my feelings.It quickens the pace of the thought process ,channelising my mental faculties. Makes me feel so light hearted and high spirited. I tend to feel secure that the present experiences of my life, wouldn't be squandered away uselessly. Rather, they would remain by my side, in the guise of heart-felt words and sentences, all through my life. Incase, I refer to them some years down the line, they wouldn't be devoid of their sheen and glory.
Like this amazing morning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey blogging is definitely a relief!
And thanks for blogrolling me:)
Your comments are welcome:)

Anil Sawan said...

heartfelt post! true.