BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

I Love Rains.!!


I love rains!! There is something special about them.! I keep pining foe them round the year 24*7. There is an exquisite aura about them that transcends me to imaginary thoughts. Right now, I am being reminded of a cute little nursery poem on Rains , that my mum often recited to me in my childhood.It goes something like.."Rain ,rain go away,


littli Johny wants to play..."


(Hmmm,, memories.


So beautiful, I tell you.)


In fact, there were a great many of them. "Johny johny...",, Humpty Dumpty..." ,, "Twinkle twinkle...".


I vividly remember a few downpours that I seemingly enjoyed during my childhood in Bhopal and Jabalpur, where I completed the early years of my schooling. These places were accustomed to sudden , frequent and torrential downours. That's probably how I nurtured my special bonding with the rains. I loved them then, I even do till this very moment.!!!


Those all-pervading memories of getting drenched in the rains while on way to school, pining foe slipping my hand out of the window of the bus, just to collect a handful of droplets,, getting down from the bus without covering myself under a raincoat or an umbrella,, jumping into the muddy puddles hand in hnd with Anshita , and then being perturbed by the itching sensation in the muddy shoes all through the school hours,, enjoying every inch of the classroom decorated with umbrellas and raincoats spread round the class in lieu of getting dried, running away to Mangal bhaiya during the recess to relish the delicious potato rolls in the misty weather.

Memories, I tell you.

Pricless!!!

Thank you, Christ Church Girl's Convent for such amazing memories.

Thank you, Anshita for being a special part of my life, Then, Now and Forever.!

Thank you all those friends who made this journy memorable; Akansha David, Anshu , Aesha, Jyotika Kohli, Meenal, Niyati, Saakshita, Pallavi, Esther, Neha Shrma, Richa, Shreya, Deepshikha Ghosh, Toshi, Hina...

Sorry, incase I have missed out anyone. It's been more than ten years since we met last. But the wonderful times that we shared still remain fresh in my memories.

1 comments:

Anil Sawan said...

:) u brought back memories. i feel like visiting my school :(