BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Idyllic Thoughts...

As I try rewinding myself after an exhaustive day..I am impulsively hooked on to my i-pod. I beleive that there could be no better healer than Music at times like this..Music is truely endowed with an inherent charm , an unparalleled aura and colossal therapeutic virtues. As far as my memories take me, I have always regarded music as a surrogate mother..It has always worked for me. I have always experienced an immeasureable bliss in its varying moods.Right from the early years of my life, it has been my friend, philosopher and mentor..!!
I am trying to recollect and take down a safe note of all the melliflous melodies that have been enchanting me "kal,,aaj aur kal." Some of my favourites include:

Ajeeb dastaan hai ye,
kahaan shuru kahan khatam...

Everything I do...(Brian Adams)

Bulla ki jaana ...(Rabbi Shergill)

Aate jaate,hanste gaate ...Maine pyar kiya

Yaaron dosti badi hi...

Purani jeans aur guitar...

One Love... (My favourite)

Jaane kyun log pyar karte hain...

Yaadein yaad aati hain...

Pehla nasha... (Nothing can take away the charm of this song)

When you say nothing at all...

Teri Ore...

Jaane kyun dil janta hai, tu hai to...

Chhoti si asha...

Tujhe sab hai pata meri Maa... (It clogs my eyes with tears everytime I listen to it.)

Kuch kuch hota hai...

Dooba dooba rehta hun... (A rage in itself)

Jaane kya chahe mann baawara...

Ain't it funny... (Jennifer Lopez)

Ya rabba... (sentimental)

Listen to your heart...

Doorie... (Atif Aslam)

Right here right now...

Tum se hi...

O humdum soniyo re...

Aur aahista kijiye baatein... (Pankaj Udhaas)

Whenever wherever...

Aaoge jab tum o sajna...

Swear it again... (Westlife)

Luka chhupi...

Aao na.. (mesmerising)

Ye tumhari meri baatein...

I just wanna spend my life with you...

Kabhi kabhi aditi...

Baakhuda tum hi ho...

Khuda jaane...

Saawariya...

My heart will go on...

Tu bole main bolun...

Show me the meaning of being in love...

Jashn-e-bahara...

Bebot...

Nazrein milana...

Taare zameen par..

Ghar aaja soniya...

Jaane kya dhoonta hai...

Hum tum...
And the list is endless...
Goodnight folks...!!


3 comments:

Keshi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keshi said...

my iPod is my oxygen..I know I'd die w.o. it. :)

Keshi.

LIFE: A Collection Of Beautiful Memories! said...

amazing numbers... i love them all.....music is the soul f life!