BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

No Room For PRETENSE...!

One thing that I probably Hate the Most in my little realm of kith n' kin,,is an omnipresent, all-pervading spirit of Pretense.
I hate it.!
I hate it from the deepest core of my heart.
Why do we blemish our treasureable possessions with nuances of sham/masquerade..??!!
Why do we inflict disgrace on them on the mere pretext of exhibiting superficial care n' concern for our loved ones.??
I don't want myself to make half-hearted attempts of providing false comforts to any one's ruptured soul in times of distress..
Trust me..Even if I take upon My case,,for instance,,
Nothing puts me off so overwhemingly, than a bogus n' flamboyant show of false praise/pity/comfort..by my loved ones.
I would rather appreciate their conduct,,if they stay at an arm's length n' let me oveercome the trials n' tribulations of life, in my own fashion.
Bt,,hey,,don't misconstrue my perceptions..!!
Don't think that I am oblivious to the cares n' affections of my friends, family n' well-wishers.
My thoughts are in absolute resonance with the warmth n' tenderness of their relationships.
I totally agree with the diffused reality that..
There's nothing more precious in the world than the feeling of being Wanted..!!

2 comments:

RAHUL said...

I too agree with u.....it feels like u r worth-less when somebody is consoling superficially...no doubt they do not mean it but the recepient always construes it against himself......its a proof that we have lost.

Mohita Saxena said...

Thanx..
Appreciated..!!