BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

I'll miss you, Rucheera...


The sudden drought of emotions in my heart could convey perhaps, far more eloquently than the most flowery of words ...,the deep percolations of grief, agony n' restlessness that have probably cocooned the emotional hearth of my heart.

This is perhaps, the finest illustration of facing consecutive set-backs in my life,,that i've been accustomed to,,since the previous month..As very well explained in d preceeding post of this blog, exactly d same day of the previous month,,my world hd suddenly collapsed 2 pieces..!! Life seemed 2 have come 2 a standstill.

.Bt my emotional faculties came 2 my rescue,,fostering in me the courage 2 wage an irrevocable struggle against such adversities of life.
Once I decided 2 succumb 2 my inner faculties,,life seemed Easier,,infact,much Brighter n' Happier than before.! I fought back d distressing tymz n' came out laughin,,infact "guffawing" , at d trivial notions that hd been hovering around my mind in d former days. I decided 2 embrace life with an all-together new Vigour, Vitality n' Strength.

Life indeed, Smiled at me. All my snobbish hopes of denouncing d wordly affairs of friends n' peers, came dashing 2 d ground. Yet again, I succumbed 2 d humble, sincere n' honest affectations of friends n' dear ones. I was no longer d bereaved soul. The disturbing silence prevailing in d deep dungeons of my psychology was soon lost, amidst a cacophony of peers,( old,,best n' d new ones.!!).

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, mohita.I never knew my friend is so so much into writing.
its an excellent write up,sweetie.