BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

No rhyme or reason..!!


Finally...the endless series of examz came to a subtle standstill..


Giving me reasons to relax and Breathe..!! Feeling so rejuvenated..


The Functional Viva was as rocking as expected....infact..a little Nostalgic too..


Brought back memories of the wonderful years that I had spent in this college..Perhaps,,these were the Last internals that we had..I would be passing out within a span of 3-4 months..leaving behind a trail of unforgettable memories..


I have had some really treasureable moments..


Love-hate relationships with friends.


Impeccable bonds with the teachers.


Indelible memories of cafetaria,,gymnasium,,rock climbing,,Functional english lab(My permanent Hideout),,the solitary swing,,vatika,,those intriguing cane-huts,,celebration grounds,,the library..


and Everything else that connected me with the college in ways more than one..


I had been dreading the Parting days since the very first year...bt the inevitable time beckons me now..


I have determined to face it boldly..bt I am aware that no amount of preparations,,rehersals or words would stand by my side when the Day would finally arrive..!!


It breaks my heart to contemplate about it..!


Aah..Why good things in life always come to an end..??!!!


0 comments: