BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Moving on yet, standing still!

We all move on in life! Don't we?
It wouldn't be wrong to say that life is all about moving on!
Moving on towards an unseen, unheard and unpredictable future.

In my limited span of life, I've very often come across people struggling to move on with the vagaries and vicissitudes of life. Professional upheavals, familial obligations, guilt drains, break-ups, heartaches, failure phobias  - there may be a plethora of reasons. Though it is NOW that I realize how easy and difficult these are while preaching and practicing respectively! 

Given my current state of mind, I really Want to move on. Rather I badly NEED to move on yet somewhere something tugs at my heart and appeals me to hold on for just a bit longer.

Till this day I thought that only 'unsaid departures' hurt deep, but at this juncture I am being compelled to contemplate that what about the well-called-for departures? Don't they hurt as bad as the unsaid ones!


1 comments:

Jaky said...

That's perfect. Yes, they do. Moving on is not an option..a necessity.