BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Cheers to a new beginning!

Another new year, another new beginning! New hopes, new aspirations and new dreams pave way for yet another blessed and blissful year ahead. Assimilating the same flavor, I look forward to relishing another endearing year here, at Nostalgic Reminiscences.


A sense of accomplishment dawns on my mind, as I look back and recollect the memories of the year gone by. A curious mixture of unfathomable emotions takes control of my mind. Anyhow, without digressing further from the flavor of this post, I wish you all a very happy and prosperous New Year.

Hope this new year adorns our lives with all that we truly DESERVE & DESIRE!

On a personal note, I am indeed, looking forward to this new beginning. I have already made a mental note of all that I strive to achieve and enjoy in the coming days. 2009 taught me a lot in the true sense of the word and I sincerely aspire to assimilate these lessons in my life henceforth.

0 comments: