BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My heart keeps pounding...

My heart keeps pounding with a gamut of emotions,
emotions of our relationship,
emotions of our togetherness,
such frenzied feelings would keep me occupied throughout my life,
for time blasting days, months, years n' In-shah-allah till eternity,
my heart keeps pounding all day long,
making me realise of temporary stay on this planet,
until my soul would fly off , to be reunited with you amidst the heavenly abode,
my heart gets shattered realising your painful and all-pervading absence,
piercing its broken pieces into my ruptured soul...

1 comments:

LIFE: A Collection Of Beautiful Memories! said...

we ll stay forever this way....u are safe in my heart... in my heart and my heart will go on and on....

tat hope never dies hunnie...and tat is ur real strength!