BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

I hate this world...

Well, this was one of my first compositions , scribbled long ago, while I was probably in 7th standard..
The chief inspiration behind it was the initial outbreak of a dreadful era of horrifying Terrorism,,after the World Trade Centre's debacle.

" I hate this world,
but why do i hate it?
for its bountiful of sorrows,
and there are none willing to borrow,
Oh! my Lord, this earth is pityful,
but moreover, it's shameful,
its bountiful of wars and terrorism,
and its all due to man's religious fanatism,
Alas! man are blatantly blown and cut,
and surprisingly,our mouths are mum,and lips, shut
Oh! my Lord,why in this civilisation,
we have none for apologisation?
it is indeed, a matter of enormous pity,
for these great ,skyscraping and towering cities,
why don't the natives pause these fanatic culprits,
by arousing the humanitarian spirits,
I am sure a day is bound to be reached,
when these towering cities will crumple to a meagre beach,
deluged with the water of Humiliation,
finally putting an untimely end to this great civilisation..."

1 comments:

LIFE: A Collection Of Beautiful Memories! said...

with all these......i still say..lifes beautiful.....isnt it!