BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 2, 2010

Blogger's Retreat!

Dear Nostalgic Reminiscences,



I know it's been quite some while since I made an appearance here.
Somehow for reasons yet not deciphered, I just lost the vigor to write anymore.
The hibernation lasted for over 100 days, I believe.. It goes without saying that during this brief interval, never even for a second did I forget the rejuvenation and solace that you endowed upon my poor self during the trying times.


Life did bring it share of ups-and-downs, mostly ups actually.. and I did feel like coming back to you and pouring it all out in a go.. Bt then..

Anyways!!


The news is that I'm back and this time with renewed vitality and enthusiasm. All this while, there had been friends and well wishers who kept refueling my spirits to return on my blogging spree. To my utter surprise, off late I came across an enthusiastic friend, who had the patience and inquisitiveness to read all, yes, I mean ALL my posts from bottom to top, in a perfect chronological order. May be, it was his enthusiasm that made me reconnect with you today or may be, it probably was the destined time for our reunion..


Finally, I am back.. with a promise of rebonding with you with even greater perfection and vivacity this time. :)

Cheers to this new beginning!

0 comments: