BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love is in Me!


Don't get too carried away with the ironical title of this post!

It has got nothing to do with my being in love. Rather it's just a cheesy way of casting away the volley of frequent questions and queries, that are often pelted at me by my near and dear ones! ;-)

Yes, to put it upfront;
I might not be in love, but love certainly is in me! (*evil laughter!)

Well, its Valentines! Like every year, it did create ripples of nervousness and excitement in my mischievous heart and like any other year, I preferred not to reciprocate the proposals coming my way, for reasons still unknown and undisclosed to my heart!

Guess my heart is still at the waiting end for My Special Someone! My senses are yet to encounter the reverberations of his destined arrival in my life... and then, for reasons unfathomable, I relish clinging on to my fate waiting for his grand entry with baited breath! :-)

12 comments:

Jaky said...

Huh...u and your silly love lullubies. Sudharja!

Naina Sethi said...

Nice blog ! LOVE reading it, its very interesting !
I write for a fashion blog. You should follow me too-enrapturenow.blogspot.com

ps-you are a great writer !

अनिल कान्त said...

वो खास शख़्स बहुत जल्द आपको मिले, ये दुआ है हमारी

S said...

One should not wait for love or the person you want to fall in love for .. Love will happen .. and the lover will have you, even before you hand over 'you' to 'him' ! :)

A lovely thought to be n this blog for the first time .. Guess will be here more often now, and will follow after reading some more of your posts .. and you are invited too :)

Take care .. wishes !
Sourav .. in love with me and life!! :)

Jaky said...

Hey Mohita, a small gift for you. Hope you'll like it.

The CarRioN's HasH said...

let your love open the door.....

Mohita Saxena said...

@Jaky

Whoa!!!!
Lullaby! Come on, you can't get that rude :-( Can you, Jaky? :-)

It myt be apparently wierd and inexplicable, but trust me, this is what I honestly feel about love at this juncture in life.. The future is yet to unfurl :-)

Mohita Saxena said...

@Naina

Thanks, Naina.
Appreciation is always motivational. I am glad that you found my silly and not-so-organised stuff, interesting.

Thanks for acknowledging me as a 'great' writer, but may be I am not that Great as yet! :-)

Thanks for ur link.. I am definitely in for it. See you at ur blog, sometime soon.

Mohita Saxena said...

@Anil Kant

Thanks a lot.
Sooner or later, I won't mind waiting for the 'right' time, unless the person is 'right' :-)

Mohita Saxena said...

@Sourav

I agree! But then sometimes, it gets difficult to hold-back the pent up emotions. Hence, I thought of pouring them out on my personal space out here.

Thanks a lot for the appreciation. Would be glad to know your feedback.

You have a lovely blog. I've been to it already! Amazing, is the word.

Mohita Saxena said...

@Jaky

Thanks a ton! :-)
But do I really deserve this honour? :-)

Mohita Saxena said...

@ Carrion's Hash

Hmmm. Thanks for the visit :-)