BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cheers to the good times ahead!

Since its the Friendships' month, the flavour of posts on this blog is bound be 'Friendship'!

I just love this picture. It captures the essence of friendship in a beautiful way.

I dedicate this picture to all my friends. Old, existing and new!
Since my old friends have been mentioned on this blog a couple of times. I now take the priviledge of enlisting the neames of a few of my new ones. The wings of our friendship have just started fluttering, and I believe that we'll travel a long way together, and plant countless cherishing memories in the years to come.

This one is for you all - Pooja, Shubhda, Navkiran, Kriti, Karan, Manpreet, Sumedha, Varuna and many more!


2 comments:

अनिल कान्त said...

Nice Post and Nice Photo :)

Dreamer said...

Thanks i'm gratified girl...got a mention on somebody's blog and friend's list...;)